Target has already kicked off its deals leading up to the black Friday sales event. The mega-retailers 10 days of sales is underway and Target has released a 38 page Black Friday ad preview, which is loaded with lots of exclusive offers.
Your best bet might be to head for the electronic section. Forbes listed Target for its iPad Pro 9.7 inch offering at $150 off its asking price. You have 38 pages of ads to peruse but here are some of the top deals.
- Samsung 55 inch 4K motion rate 120 curved smart ultra HD TV. Its price is $697.99, $402 off the original price plus a $470 target gift card.
- Target is offering 25% off all Apple TV products.
- Nikon D3400 bundle will be marked at $499.99 saving $500 off the original price. The bundle includes a D SLR camera, 18-55 mm lens and a 70-300 mm zoom lens and Bluetooth.
- Beats solo 2 wireless headphones are marked at hundred and $19.99 saving shoppers $180.
- Samsung Galaxy tab A 7 inch 8 GB tablets are marked $99.99.
- Samsung smart phones will be available for 50 to 65% off. These include the Verizon Samsung J1, boost Samsung prevail, the AT&T go phone Samsung express prime, the cricket Samsung Sol and the Tracfone Samsung Luna models.
- Select Xbox games on sale for $15 each.
- Select popular 2016 films on DVD are available for four dollars each.
- Select language software and books are 50% off.
- For kid’s toys, select Star Wars figurines or Disney Princess toys for half the price.
- For the Lego lover, select Lego sets will be available for 40% off.
- For men and women’s jeans shoppers can get 30% off.
- Black Friday is a great opportunity to stock up on Christmas or holiday decorations for the season. If you spend hundred dollars on the core you will save $50.
- Fieldcrest bedding will all be 40% off.
- Keurig K50 single serve Brewer is available for $79.99 and shoppers will receive a $15 target gift card.